Allen is a light swordsman, rogue, or dual wielding warrior, depending on the character build that you choose.
Allen's abilities are geared for dual-wielding or single-wielding one-handed weapons. His fighting style relies heavily on combos.
- Wind Cutter
- An attack that goes forward a fair distance to strike any enemy three times in whatever direction you're facing.
- Cross Wind Cutter
- An attack that goes a short distance to strike an enemy twice for up to 300% of attack damage in whatever direction you're facing.
- Shooting Weapon
- An attack that curves around in whatever direction you're facing. (It can strike more than once, though it might have a set limit, depending on how close you are to your target, it may hit once, or 4 times or more. It might hit over 8 times, depending on how you angle it.)
- Nova Thorns
- Move forward while attacking an enemy, striking up to five times.
- Dagger Chaser
- Throw daggers in every direction.
- Hell Slash
- Attack surrounding enemies up to five times.
- Force Shouting
- For a period of time, attack damages increases.
- For a period of time, critical rate increases.
- Dagger Mastery
- Attack damage and critical rate of daggers increase.
- Blade Mastery
- Attack damage and critical damage of Blades increase.
- Mace Mastery
- Attack damage and stun rate of Maces increase.
- Axe Mastery
- Attack damage and minimum damage of Axes increase.
- Critical rate increases.
- Finish Blow
- Critical Damage increases.
- Dual Weapon Mastery - One
- Dual weapon with one-handed weapons becomes enabled. It recovers Defense penalty.
- Accuracy of Dual Weapon increases.
- Shield Mastery
- Defense increases with shield.
- Recovery rate of HP increases.
- Power Potion
- Potions become more effective.
- Recovery rate of MP increases.